At San Carlos Animal Hospital, we offer patient forms online so you can complete them in the convenience of your own home or office. Email us your printed and completed forms or you may bring them during your visit.
Veterinarian-Client/Patient Relationship (VCPR)
In accordance with the principles of veterinary medical ethics as directed by the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), the VCPR is the basis for interaction among veterinarians, their clients and their patients. The VCPR exists when the veterinarian assumes responsibility for making clinical judgements regarding the health of the animal and has sufficient knowledge of the animal(s) to initiate treatment. To maintain a VCPR a thorough examination of the patient must be performed within one year of any treatments or medications administered or prescribed.
Appointments arriving more than ten (10) minutes late may need to be rescheduled or worked into the doctor’s schedule as time allows. After two no-show appointments, the client will be required to prepay for their appointment prior to being seen.
- Client Information Sheet – Download and Print OR Fill Out Online
- Domestic Health Certificate Information – Fill Out Online
- Appointment Intake Form – Download and Print OR Fill Out Online
- Anesthesia Consent Form – Download and Print OR Fill Out Online
- So you’ve scheduled an appointment, what can I expect?
- So you’ve scheduled a drop-off appointment, what can I expect?
If you do not have AdobeReader® installed on your computer, Click Here To Download.